Please note – these Terms & Conditions do not supersede your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods acts: they are merely designed to clarify the principles and procedures by which we operate for our retail customers. In any event, we aim to serve our customers fairly and – should a dispute arise – we will always seek to find a speedy and amicable solution to the problem.
Loopwheels and Loopwheels.com are the trading names of Jelly Products Ltd.
1.0 – Currency
All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP). Payments via this website will always be processed in pounds sterling but your credit card may be charged in your local billing currency by your credit card provider.
2.0 – Payments
Payments for orders placed through our website are by PayPal, Partial.ly, Stripe Credit or Debit Card Transaction via an independent secure card payment provider, where your card details are encrypted, fully protecting any confidential information.
Please note that card transactions are processed when you place the order, which may be some weeks before goods are dispatched.
We accept payment via credit or debit card, Stripe and PayPal on this site. If you’d like to make a direct bank transfer, please contact us direct – we can send you an invoice with our bank details. We can also take credit and debit card orders by telephone.
3.0 – Paying By Instalments
By purchasing a product on one of our instalment plans you agree to pay the full purchase price of the item including any product add-ons that were attached to the product at checkout. There. is currently 0% interest on instalment plans.
The full product will be shipped to the customer within 1-3 weeks of receipt of the initial order and first downpayment.
Payment for each instalment will be collected automatically thereafter each month on a recurring basis for the length of the instalment agreement, via credit / debit card using Partial.ly.
If an automatic payment is declined, returned or cancelled, Jelly Products Ltd (Loopwheels) reserve the right to take collection action to redeem the outstanding balance owed.
4.0 – Loopwheels Trial / Loopwheels Try Before You Buy Scheme Terms
By placing an order on a Loopwheels ‘Try Before You Buy’ product, you agree to the following terms and conditions of this service:
- Loopwheels Try Before You Buy is currently only available to UK customers
- Your trial period commences on the same day that your order has been placed, but depending on availability you may not receive wheels until up to 2 weeks later.
- The length of your trial period is defined on the Loopwheels Try Before You Buy product page and will be confirmed in your cart, at checkout and via email confirmation once an order has been placed. We shall always ensure you have wheels for a minimum of two weeks. So we will extend the trial period as necessary if wheels are dispatched later.
- Upon receiving your order, Loopwheels will arrange delivery of a pair of ‘trial wheels’ to your delivery address – these are not the final pair of wheels associated with your purchase. The ‘trial wheels’ are the property of Loopwheels and are simply a pair of trial Loopwheels for you to test and use during your trial period.
- The ‘trial wheels’ will need to be returned at the end of your trial period regardless of whether you decide to continue on the scheme and buy, or decide to cancel your commitment to purchasing a Loopwheels product. We will contact you to arrange collection of your ‘trial wheels’.
- You are responsible for ensuring you can be available for collection of the trial wheels after the trial, or if you are not able to wait in for a collection, you have the option of taking them to local UPS drop-off point.
- You are responsible for keeping the wheels in good condition during use – if your trial wheels are unreasonably damaged or are not returned after your trial, Jelly Products Ltd (Loopwheels) reserve the right to take collection action to redeem the cost of the trial wheels.
- Your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme includes a fee to cover the shipping and collection of your ‘trial wheels’ – this is non-refundable.
- You are only entitled to sign up to our Try Before You Buy scheme once.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Try Before You Buy scheme orders
4.1 – Completing the Trial Period and Purchasing Your Wheels
- At the end of your trial period, we will contact you to arrange a collection of the trial wheels and you will have the opportunity to purchase a set of wheels to keep.
- You will do this by placing a new order on our online store here:
- You will have the option to pay in full at checkout or via a payment plan via Partial.ly.
- If you choose to purchase a plan via instalments you will be bound by the ‘Paying By Instalments’ terms outline above on section 3.0 (for your selected product, payments and payment installation periods).
4.2 – Cancelling Your Commitment to the Try Before You Buy Scheme
Your trial will automatically expire at the end of your trial period and we will contact you to arrange collection of the trial wheels wheels.
If you wish to cancel earlier, you may cancel your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme at any point during your trial period.
You can cancel your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme in the following ways:
- Contact us via our Contact Form to inform us that you wish to cancel your trial and return your wheels. Please state the name and email address associated with your trial order
- Call us on 01623 860909 and inform us that you wish to cancel your trial and return your wheels. Please state the name and email address associated with your trial order.
Upon receiving your cancellation, our team will then arrange with you to collect your ‘trial wheels’ or ask you to take them to a local drop-off point if you can’t be available at home for a collection.
5.0 – Tariffs, Taxes & VAT
Prices of products on the Loopwheels website are shown without tax.
UK customers who are eligible for VAT exemption (because of a disability or chronic condition) should declare this at checkout for VAT relief, otherwise VAT will be added at check-out for UK customers.
For all non-UK deliveries, purchasers are responsible for duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country. A commercial invoice is provided with all goods exported from the UK.
6.0 – Dispatch Timescales
We make Loopwheels to order and will usually dispatch within one to three weeks, sometimes quicker. If we can not dispatch within 3 weeks, we will quickly advise you of this and let you know how long it will take us to make your order. If you would like to enquire about expected lead times before placing your order, please feel free to call us or email us – details are on our Contact Us page.
Orders are processed for delivery on working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays).
We send tracking information by email to you when we arrange the dispatch.
We can’t process orders to PO Box addresses.
7.0 – Shipping Methods
Orders are sent to you via a secure designated carrier like FedEx, DHL or UPS and may sometimes require a signature on delivery. Orders sent within the UK should arrive within two days after dispatch, except for outlying areas, and orders sent overseas will usually arrive within a week of dispatch. Please allow more time for delivery at busy periods like Christmas.
For buyers outside the UK, the courier UPS may collect tax or duty due in your country at the time of delivery.
8.0 – Carriage Costs
The delivery charges quoted on the website cover delivery via a secure designated carrier like FedEx, UPS, etc. Please contact us if you require special delivery services, so that we can give you a quote for your requirements.
9.0 – Returns Policy
We operate a full, no-quibble 14-day Returns Policy for online orders. If you don’t like what you’ve bought, simply return it to us within 14 days of receipt, unused and post-paid, together with the receipt we sent to you and details of your reason for return. We will refund the full value of the goods, using the same method as the original payment (i.e. a refund to your credit or debit card, or PayPal account). Please note that the cost of the shipping cannot be refunded unless we deem the goods to have been faulty before they were dispatched to you.
10.0 – Goods Damaged in Transit
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for damage which occurs after the goods have been handed to the postal or courier service. However, should you be unfortunate enough to receive damaged goods, let us know immediately. Please retain all relevant documentation so that we can try to make an insurance claim against the carrier’s insurers. If the parcel you receive is in poor condition, please note this on the courier form when you sign for it, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open the damaged package in the presence of the carrier, make sure that you sign for it as “Damaged package; goods not yet inspected” to warn the carrier that a claim may follow.
11.0 – Unavailable Goods
In the event that we cannot ship your whole order within 72 hours (for items in stock) or 4 weeks (for Loopwheels made to order), we will usually dispatch a part order and notify you with regard to items delayed through lack of stock. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply your choice of goods for some while, we will contact you for instructions. Providing a telephone number or e-mail address with your order makes it easier for us to contact you in this event.
12.0 – Contacting Us
The easiest way is to use the form on our Contact Us page or via LiveChat on our website. You can also email on [email protected]. Alternatively you can write to Jelly Products Ltd, Unit 202 Boughton Industrial Estate (North), Boughton, Nottinghamshire NG22 9LD or phone us on +(44) (0)1623 860909
13.0 – Applicable Law and Courts of Jurisdiction
All transactions undertaken through this website are governed by English Law and any legal actions arising out of such transactions shall be subject to the English legal processes and under the jurisdiction of English Courts. In the event of disagreement between Jelly Products and its clients, which cannot be mutually resolved in a reasonable time period, customers are invited to participate in a mediation process to settle the dispute. However, this is not compulsory and does not affect the consumer’s rights to bring legal proceedings against Jelly Products.
14.0 – Terms and Conditions of Sale to other businesses
This information is about sales from our website. For business customers, please ask for a copy of our UK and international business terms and conditions of sale, which we will be happy to provide to you.